Ivanka Trump’s Anniversary Message To Jared Kushner Quickly Goes Off The Rails
Ivanka Trump, President Donald Trump’s daughter and adviser, sent her husband Jared Kushner ― also a White House adviser ― an anniversary message on Twitter on Sunday. It didn’t exactly go over well, given Kushner’s key role in the administration’s failures to control the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, which has killed more than 225,000 Americans.
The Lincoln Project, a group of never-Trump conservatives working against the president’s reelection, responded with an image of the billboards they put up in Times Square that the couple has threatened to sue over:
Others quickly joined in:
- Get the latest coronavirus updates here.
- What will life be like once a coronavirus vaccine arrives?
- Everything you need to know about face masks right now.
- What should you still be disinfecting to prevent COVID-19?
- Is it possible you had coronavirus earlier this year?
- Constantly arguing with your partner about coronavirus risks? You are not alone.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.